My why

I have always loved candles. Lighting a candle has always helped me relax, been a comfort at the end of a long day, or helped to evoke a favorite memory. I sadly stopped using candles completely when I had children and learned that candles can be toxic.  Like so many of you, I had no idea.  Because of this new learned information, I went years without lighting a candle. That is, until COVID hit. Being stuck at home gave me more time on my hands and I started researching clean candles. I discovered soy wax candles and starting buying a lot, way too many if you ask my husband. My sister suggested I make my own and the rest is history!  By making my own I can insure that everything that goes into them is clean.  From the cotton wicks, to the soy wax, and most importantly, clean fragrance oils free of paraffins, phthalates, and toxic chemicals. All of my candles are poured with love from me to you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!